Saturday, April 6, 2013

When I Was High...My Mom Wrote:

On March 25th, when I was high, out of my mind...not communicating with my family and certainly not checking messages...my mom wrote this message to me on Facebook
(I just read it):

If before you were born, I could have gone to heaven and seen all the beautiful souls, I still would have chosen you... ... ... If God had told me, "This soul would one day need extra care and have special needs", I still would have chosen you.  If He had told me, "This soul may make your heart bleed", I still would have chosen you.  If He had told me, "This soul would make you question the depth of your faith", I still would have chosen you.  

If He had told me, "This soul would make tears flow from your eyes that could fill a river", I still would have chosen you.  If He had told me, "This soul may one day make you witness overbearing suffering", I still would have chosen you.  If He had told me, "All that you know to be normal would drastically change", I still would have chosen you.
 Of course, even though I would have chosen you, I know it was God who chose me for you.

2 comments: